Regent Greymouth Prices
|Child Up to and including Y8||
|Senior (Over 65yrs)||
|Family Pass (2adults 2 children)||
Reusable 3D Glasses $2.50. Hire 3D Glasses $1.00
Regent Greymouth 03 768 0920
Use your web browser – click on your preferred session time. This will take you through a seat selection process which enables you to select your own seats.
For this service Book My Show charges up to $4 per booking.
Please present your credit card used to make the booking when picking up your tickets from the front counter or the confirmation/booking number given.
Over the Counter
For any scheduled movie or live show, seat reservations available for all sessions – choose you own seat at the counter or by booking live online. Advance sales generally available from Tuesday each week for the week beginning Thursday.
The Regent Greymouth now boasts two new purpose built cinemas.
Redevelopment of the Trowbridge Room started in August 2010 and culminated in the opening of the new Cineamas on 2 December 2010.
Both cineams are fully equiped with the latest technology, utilising digital projection. Both are 3D capable, and feature QSC DCA amplifiers giving crisp clean sound.
Terms & Conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions for The Regent Theatre Greymouth/West Coast Theatre Trust (“The Theatre”) Promotions.
- By entering the competition or promotion, each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Only one entry by text, online, post or email will be accepted per promotional code as per the competition advertisement.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by The Theatre or the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
- Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
- Winners will be drawn on Theatre’s premises, Cnr Mackay & Herbert Streets, Greymouth.
- Winners will be notified as specified in the advertisement.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days, at Theatre’s option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the Theatre and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of The Theatre are not eligible to enter these promotions.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of The Theatre and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting The Theatre in writing to The Regent Theatre Greymouth, corner Herbert & Mackay Sts, Greymouth, 7805.